Presenter on Nonverbal Communications
Anne is in demand as a lecturer/presenter at symposiums nationally and internationally and has been published in international scientific journals.
A sampling of conferences and symposiums where Anne Clark was a panelist or presenter:
Educational and Instructional Programs
The government has hired Annie Clark to teach ASL to corporations, groups, families, and individuals. She also teaches sign language at:
- community college
- elementary schools
- after school programs
- the popular moms and babies classes
- classes for teachers
Sometimes Signing Really Comes Down To Interpretation
Anne Clark has interpreted for a wide range of individuals, politicians, and some of the brightest minds in the country. The following is a small sampling of the diversity.
Anne Clark interpreted for physicists and healers at the "What the Bleep do We Know Conferences" in California and Oregon.
She also helped develop a program for teaching permaculture to those who are deaf.
- David Albert, Ph.D., theoretical physicist, professor of philosophy, author
- Deepak Chopra, physician, philosopher, author, a leader in the field of mind/body medicine who continues to transform our understanding of the meaning of health
- John Hagelin, Ph.D., quantum physicist, author, educator, co-developer of the leading contender for a grand Unified Field Theory (Supersymmetric Flipped SU5), public policy expert, presidential candidate of the Natural Law Party in 2000
- Stuart Hameroff, M.D., anesthesiologist who in the early 1980s proposed that microtubules engage in massively parallel data processing which was a key to intracellular self-organizing intelligent processing
- Clay Jenkinson, Rhodes and Danforth scholar, author, radio personality, historical impersonator (best-known for his Thomas Jefferson persona)
- Thomas Jones, Scientist, author, former NASA astronaut
- Dr. Miceal Ledwith, systematic theologian and advisor to the Holy See, author, and "Orb" photographer
- Victoria Murden, Hopkins Scholar, adventuress and international rowing record holder (Victoria rowed across the Atlantic Ocean solo in an unsupported trip in 85 days)
- Jeffrey Satinover, MD, psychiatrist, author, lecturer on the interface of science and religion, currently completing his doctorate in physics
- William Tiller, Ph.D., advisory physicist, pursuing an experimental and theoretical study of the field of psychoenergetics
- Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D., theoretical physicist, author, resident physicist on Discovery Channelís "The Know Zone"
link to Annie
's Main Page
link to Encounters Symposium
link to Permaculture Now